Hopefully you saw from my baby shower post yesterday, that I am busy getting ready to have this little gal! My friends are so generous and I am super happy to have lots of fun pink clothes to dress my baby girl in when she arrives. She will be a very stylish baby. I am loving the neon trend these days, and glad it applies to baby clothes too.
Today I thought I would share a few things that I have been loving since I got pregnant. Pregnancy is not the easiest thing in the world and I'd love to share some tips that I have come accross that have really helped me out.
1. Vitafusion Prenatal Vitamins. I LOVE these! I have to take so many vitamins these days...fish oil, vitamin D, probiotics and iron. It's nice to have at least one vitamin that tastes good and is fun to eat.
2. My snoogle. LOVE THIS!! This crazy pillow has taken over our bed, but honestly it is the only reason that I can get a good night sleep. I have had alot of pelvis pain the past few weeks, and this guy is a life saver.
3. Fake beer. Clausthaler is awesome! I am actually not a beer drinker, and for me this tastes awesome! I am not a huge fan of sugary drinks, and in the summer I have been craving a cool beverage. This beer just hits the spot!
4. Prenatal yoga. I just took my first class tonight and I LOVED it!! I haven't been able to walk for weeks, so I'm feeling really stagnant and yucky. The yoga really stretched me out and I loved being with lots of other pregnant ladies in the same state as me.
5. Swimming. I've been swimming laps at my gym recently. I just learned last summer when I trained for a triathlon, so I was a little nervous to get back in the pool. I am pleasantly suprised that swimming is easier that I thought! It must have something to do with my increased fat percentage and lovely floaty belly. Hey, it has to be good for something, right?
Thanks, you guys, for following along in this pregnancy adventure. Sometimes it seems that this is all I breathe, dream and talk about. I love to blog about what is going on in my everyday life. I am so excited to be a mom to this lovely baby girl!!