2013... Our first entire year of blogging here at Leona Lane. And what a year. Weddings, Babies, new jobs and new houses.. We had some giveaways, introduced some Guest Bloggers- Amy, and Rachel.. And kept oh, so busy! You may have seen Renae's Best of 2013 post yesterday, and Jenn's today. This afternoon I thought I'd do a round-up of all our favorite blog posts from this year! And man, has it been a crazy one... How fun it is to look back through all our posts from the year, and re-live the wonderful, hectic, awesome stressful-ness of 2013. I'll have to be honest... 2013 I'm glad you're almost over. You've been a tough one.
1. A Tea Party- Jenn started 2013 off with this adorable tea party baby shower!
2. Our new puppy- Nate and I started the year off with this crazy animal... And although she's destroyed sooo many things around the house, and parts of the house itself, we still love her. She's been a good addition to 2013.
3. Hello Portland- Renae took a little trip to Portland in January, and stayed in the awesome Ace Hotel! I'm still slightly envious...
4. Fun Photo Wall- I love this Photo Wall that Jenn made for a special little girl in her life.. Check it out!
6. The BEST announcement!!!!- Here's the official Leona Lane post to announce that Jenn is pregnant! So exciting! And what a cute chalkboard sign!
7. Renae's House Tour- I still am sad that Renae moved back to the other side of the state... Here's her lovely house tour from right before she moved! I miss that house!
8. Bridal Showers- May was a fun, busy month for me.. I had two Bridal showers! The first one was thrown by Renae and Rachel, and was magical!
The second was given by some amazing work buddies, and was just as awesome as the first! I have the best family and friends!
9. Earl Grey Cake- Of course, a bridal shower wouldn't be complete without an amazing cake. And Renae (again) went above and beyond... This cake was so good!
10. Photobooth Guest Book- I will always treasure this photobooth guest book Renae made from my Bridal shower.. Its the sweetest, funniest thing to look at!
11. Jenn's Fridge Makeover- I love this post about Jenn's Washi tape fridge makeover! What a fun way to make your kitchen brighter!
July was BY FAR the best month of 2013. For so many reasons...
12. Jenn's Baby Showers- Jenn had two baby showers this month, the first one was hosted by our good friend Aileen, and I'm so glad I was able to go over to Seattle for it, the weekend before our wedding!
The second one was given by Jenn's work friends, on a rooftop! How awesome!
13. DIY Baby Onesies- For Jenn's baby shower, we all made her DIY onesies! Check this post out for more details on using fabric paint!
14. Fourth of July Cake- I had so much fun making this 4th of July cake! And its Gluten Free!
15. Our Wedding!!!- Of course, July was my favorite because of our wedding... And so many other things. I love this picture of Renae, Jenn and I! You can see all the photos from our wedding here, here, and here.
17. Lucy's Nursery- How colorful and fun is this baby girls nursery!?
18. Lucy!!- I still have yet to meet this little lady, but thanks to this blog, I feel like I already know her!
19. Packing Tape Transfer Art- Renae made some really cool art, check it out!
20. Renae's House Tour- Renae shared photos of her new place, and it looks so cozy! But I still miss her here in Spokane :)
I'm so excited for 2014. I have a few goals I'll share here eventually, and some big plans. Hopefully this time next year I'll be able to say 2014, you were my favorite so far :)