If you've noticed it's been kinda quiet on the blog front recently, well, you're totally right. But we're not just taking cat naps over here! We've been working on some behind the scene stuff including a new about page!
So here's a few facts about Jenn and I, an excerpt from our new About Page. Which also has updated contact info in case any of you lovelies want to get in touch with us!
5 FACTS ABOUT RENAE
- It takes me a bit to warm up but once you get to know me I'm just a goofball at heart with a streak of spitfire somewhere in there. I'm a pretty down-to-earth kind of girl. Usually you'll find me in skinny jeans, a sweatshirt and chuck taylors with a cup of coffee in hand.
- I'm happiest when I'm out in the woods, or making something.
- I love the snow, but I'm perpetually cold which is why I love blankets, coffee, fires, thermoses full of hot cocoa or spiced wine, sweatshirts, wool socks and anything else that will keep me warm!
- The Pacific Northwest is home, and I can't really imagine living anywhere else. I grew up in Eastern Washington, but have moved back and forth accross Washington a few times now. I've also trekked accross the state way too many times to count.
- Some of my favorite things (in no particular order) are : camping, sunshine, thrifting, kitties, good books, baking pies, the Sound of Music, tacos, listening to records, yellow notepads, good talks with friends, typewriters, anything teal or olive green, feeling productive and mid-afternoon naps. Oh, and instagram of course.
5 FACTS ABOUT JENN
- I married Matt in September 2006 and had baby Lucy seven years later in September 2013. We have lived in the same small condo in Seattle for the last seven years. I dream of buying a home someday soon and having a little more space to breathe.
- You will almost always find me wearing skinny jeans, T-shirts and flip flops. You won’t find any fashion posts from me, but maybe I should start one for Lucy. That girl has style!
- I get all my housework and projects done while Lucy is awake and it is go-go-go. She is my little sidekick! She helps me do laundry and dishes of course. Then when naptime arrives, I collapse and relax. I drink coffee, cruise the internet or play on my phone.
- I love the rush that I feel on a really good run. I used to be an avid half marathoner and once full marathoner. After Lucy was born I’ve been slowly getting back in shape and ran my first half marathon as a mom back in June. I recently got a fit-bit which has helped me stay active daily.
- These are a few of my favorite things: Coffee with cream, Trader Joe’s, Instagram, wine corks, ampersands, Project Life, large wicker baskets, goat cheese, Italian cream cake, Paris, Bejeweled, a perfect black pen, Seahawks football and weekend trips to Victoria.
Also check out our new social media buttons on the top of the left hand sidebar! And our Leona Lane pinterest boards got a little overhaul recently! If you want to see what inspires us feel free to follow us there!
Hope you all have a lovely fall weekend!!